Stay in the heart of Fort Worth – Great location - show map In downtown Fort Worth, this historic hotel features free wireless internet and several on-site dining options. The elegantly furnished guest rooms at the Hilton Fort Worth have a sitting area with a flat-screen cable TV. The rooms also include an ergonomic work desk as well as tea and coffee-making facilities. The Fort Worth Hilton has a rich history and showcases photographs honoring the late President John F. Kennedy and his stay at the hotel. A fitness center and business center have convenient services on site. Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse prepares upscale dinners including steaks, chops, and seafood. Café Texas serves a buffet and menu items with Southwestern influence for breakfast and lunch. Hilton Fort Worth also has an on-site Starbucks, Skylight Lounge, and Corner Pantry. Guests can enjoy historic sites, dining, and shopping at the Fort Worth Stockyards district, just 3 miles from the hotel. The Fort Worth Convention Center is less than 1 miles away.
Check-in takes place during the following hours:
You can check out in hours:
We speak languages:
Other interesting places in the area:
- Bass Performance Hall 0.2 miles
- Sundance Square 0.3 miles
- Fort Worth Water Gardens 0.3 miles
- Tarrant County Courthouse 0.4 miles
- Modern Art Museum of Fort Worth 2 miles
- Kimbell Art Museum 2.1 miles
- Fort Worth Botanic Garden 2.1 miles
- Amon Carter Museum 2.3 miles
- National Cowgirl Museum and Hall of Fame 2.4 miles
- Fort Worth Museum of Science and History 2.4 miles
Book your accommodation in our facility and enjoy a great holiday.